Just returned from a trip to Norway for a project called Blended Learning and Intercultural Dialogue, a simply wonderful experience with all the people involved. Although we came as teachers, we in fact were all learners at Arendal.
All of us shared our experiences and demonstrated what we had been working on in the past few months. What diversity and how fascinating!
A surprise followed 2 days later after returning home, when I heard that one teacher from the Danish delegation had picked up my enthusiasm for Ning and started one up by herself for networking on the Blaidproject.
Such great experience to be cooperating with so many openminded people willing to try new things.
On another international note, news from Slideshare announced that from now on there would be categories to find interesting stuff quicker. And immediately one caught my eye in the Education category.
Such food for thought ! However, at the same time I realised: can I really manage more input? Well, I'll put it here anyway, just in case.
25 EduBlogs You Simply Don’t Want to Miss!
All of us shared our experiences and demonstrated what we had been working on in the past few months. What diversity and how fascinating!
A surprise followed 2 days later after returning home, when I heard that one teacher from the Danish delegation had picked up my enthusiasm for Ning and started one up by herself for networking on the Blaidproject.
Such great experience to be cooperating with so many openminded people willing to try new things.
On another international note, news from Slideshare announced that from now on there would be categories to find interesting stuff quicker. And immediately one caught my eye in the Education category.
Such food for thought ! However, at the same time I realised: can I really manage more input? Well, I'll put it here anyway, just in case.
25 EduBlogs You Simply Don’t Want to Miss!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten